Trimming your dog's nails may seem intimidating. The fear factor is real. But it doesn't have to be that way. With Dr. Julie Buzby's expert guidance and positive approach, you'll be more confident than you ever expected. You'll be equipped with the know-how to succeed. You'll be your dog's DIY hero.
Learn Dr. Buzby's unique nail trimming techniques to help you tackle even the most daunting nail trims, including the dreaded black dog nails and puppy nails. This master course includes Dr. Buzby's step-by-step video coaching sessions, proven nail trimming techniques, and printable reference guides, so you'll be able to confidently and successfully trim your dog's nails at home.
11 lessons with over 3 hours of content
Dr. Buzby's step-by-step video demonstrations
Printable how-to instructions, audio files, and quick reference guides
Quiz questions to prove your skills
Certificate of completion
- 1: Welcome!
- Why Nail Trims Matter Introductory Video
- Long Nails Can Be Painful for Dogs
- Hidden Value of DIY Dog Nail Trims
- The True Cost of Dog Nail Trims
- Module 2: Tools of the Trade Overview
- Tools of the Trade Video
- Module 2 Quiz
- Module 3: Find the Perfect Position
- Find the Perfect Position Video
- Module 3 Quiz
- Nail Trimming 101 Overview
- Nail Trimming 101 Video
- How to Identify the Pre-Quick
- Module 4 Quiz
- Anatomy of a Nail Trim Overview
- Anatomy of a Nail Trim Video